Profinium 10K “Achieving Dreams” Contest
Mankato Marathon Profinium 10K “Achieving Dreams” Contest
Profinium is a community bank whose purpose is “Achieving Dreams Together.” Tell us why running the Profinium 10K is helping you achieve your dreams, and you could win tickets to the Vikings vs. Bengals game on December 17 at US Bank Stadium!
Submit your video below by 4 p.m. October 19 and we will post it to the Mankato Marathon Facebook page. Then tell your friends, because if your video gets the most likes, you’ll win. We will even give the runner up a set of tickets too. Voting ends 6 p.m. October 21.
- Contest is open to any person or family who do not work for Profinium, Inc., or affiliates.
- Entrant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Video content must not contain activity that breaks any laws or endangers any humans or animals.
- Videos must be factually accurate and respectful, unless the intent is satire and that intent is obvious to the average viewer.
- Contestants must follow the SUBMISSION PROCESS to qualify.
- Contestants are responsible for complying with copyright laws.
- Contestants agree that any submissions can be used by Mankato Marathon for promotional purposes without any compensation to the contestant.
- Contest submission ends at 4 p.m. CST October 19, 2017. Any entries received after this time will not be eligible.
- Contest ends at 6 p.m. CST October 21, 2017. Any votes (Facebook likes) received after this time will not be counted.
- Winners will be announced by 5 p.m. CST October 23, 2017.
- Winners agrees to allow the publication of videos.
- Winners will be contacted by Mankato Marathon and given further details of prize package.
- The contest will run until 4 p.m. CST October 19, 2017. Voting will end at 6 p.m. CST October 21.
- The top 2 videos receiving the most votes (Facebook likes) during the contest and being judged to have complied with all the rules and submission process requirements will be declared the winners. The vote must be for the video. Likes on the album will not be counted.
- Mankato Marathon’s decisions regarding all contest matters are final and non-appealable.
Video Contest Criteria:
- Three minutes or less.
- Submit videos on the Mankato Marathon Profinium 10K Achieve Your Dreams contest page.
- Share why the Profinium 10K is helping you achieve your dreams.
- Be g-rated. No inappropriate content please.
- Videos should be submitted by 4 p.m. Thursday, October 19. Finalists will be announced by 5 p.m. October 23.